Opportunity: Data Processor– Windsor, ON
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is a full-service insurance brokerage offering a broad array of property, casualty, life, health and investment products and services to the residents of Ontario. We offer our customers a choice of high-quality insurance products from a number of reputable and financially secure insurance companies in a friendly and courteous environment.
We currently have a vacancy for a Data Processor in our Windsor office.
- Entering policy information into broker management system
- Creating invoices
- Uploading policy information into insurance company portals
- Preparing and distributing policy documents
- Reconciling accounts
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Perform other administrative duties as required (scanning documents, email preparation, mailing documents)
- RIBO License mandatory (minimum of 2 years experience)
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role
- Sig XP experience an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience working on insurance company portals
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
About All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited
All-Risks was formed in 1954, incorporated in 1963 and we have been providing quality products and services ever since. It has been our innovative and fresh outlook on the insurance industry that has helped us grow and be a leader of the industry standard to both our clients and insurer partners alike.
*Only qualified applicants will be contacted.