Thank you for choosing All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited. We respect your privacy and have made protecting your personal information and providing you with the best insurance possible our number one priority since 1954. We value you as a customer and we know how much privacy means to you. We will inform you of our policies for collecting, using, securing, and sharing customer information the first time we do business with you and (on your request) every year you are a customer of All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited.
Our Privacy Assurance Principles
- We do not sell customer or medical information.
- The information we collect will be used in the normal course of business to assess your individual insurance needs, have available for instant communication with you, apply the underwriting and rating criteria, issue insurance documents and settle your claims. Medical information will only be released i.) with your authorization; ii.) as required by law; iii.) through written consent within your contract with All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited or any of All-Risks’ insurance carriers ; iv.) with transfers of a business.
- We do not share your personal information with non-affiliate companies that would use for their own marketing purposes.
- We mandate that all companies associated with All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited keep your information confidential to protect your privacy.
- Our privacy practices will remain in effect to your personal information if service with All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is discontinued.
Information We Collect
During the quoting, application, or claims handling processes we may require information from you such as: name, address, phone number, e-mail address, driver’s license number, social insurance number and birth date. Also, we may ask you for records that include, but are not limited to, policy coverage, premium and payment history. We may also collect information from other sources that may include, but is not limited to, your driving record, claims history, medical and credit information.
How We Share Your Information
Information you provide to All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited may be utilized in the following instances:
- To improve our service with you
- Obtain your opinion regarding the services we provide
- Underwriting and/or rating your policies
- Marketing research for development of service improvement
- Monitoring customer trends
Persons and/or organizations with whom your information may come in contact may include:
- Agents, brokers and Affiliate companies of All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited including our general insurance companies and life and investment companies.
All-Risks.com and Your Security
All-Risks.com provides information regarding our company, services and agents and brokers that represent us. The Privacy Statement found on this page pertains to both our clients who visit us within our office and those who access our website for information about All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited, as well as for those not currently listed as a customer of All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited.
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited may also use your email address (if provided) to communicate with you regarding new services that may peak your interest. If you wish to discontinue email communications with us, please contact us.
Reviewing Your Information
Any information that you provide to All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited can be obtained at your convenience at any time. If you are a new customer and you prefer that All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited not share your personal information among our agents, brokers and affiliate companies, please call or write your agent/broker. This request can apply to joint account holders and/or policyholders. Current All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited customers are able to change information sharing preference at any time via letter, phone or email.
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited
1591 Ouellette Ave. (Head Office)
Windsor, ON, CA
Attn: Paul Lemmon
Toll Free: 1-866-877-4194
Harassment Prevention Statement
It is the goal of All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited (All-Risks) to have a workplace free of harassment for anyone associated with the organization. This policy applies to all employees, contractors, affiliated offices/agencies/agents, etc. (representatives) as well as clientele of All-Risks. Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated and must be reported to the head office management of All-Risks so that appropriate action can be taken. Any behavior that creates or contributes to an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment for either party (representative or client) is absolutely prohibited and will result in disciplinary action, up to and including discharge of employment or termination of the client relationship.
Any verbal or physical conduct that attacks the character of or shows hostility or aversion toward an individual because of race, skin color, religion, gender, national origin, age or disability. Harassment can also occur if the conduct is directed toward a person’s relatives, friends, or associates.
Sexual harassment is specifically prohibited as it is unlawful and against company policy. All-Risks is responsible for taking action against sexual harassing conduct for their representatives as well as for their clients. All-Risks will take action against any complaint regardless of whether the specific act(s) objected to were authorized by the parties involved or specifically not allowed and whether All-Risks knew — or should have known — of their occurrence.
Complaint of Harassment Procedure
Clients or representatives of All-Risks who have complaints should report such conduct in writing to the management All-Risks (Head Office – Windsor – ATTN: Personnel Director)*. All allegations of harassment will be promptly investigated while giving due regard to the need for confidentiality.
Disciplinary Measures Statement
Any harassing behavior will result in prompt and certain disciplinary action, including possible termination of the employee, representative or client relationship.
Confidentiality of Harassment
A client, employee or representative of All-Risks has the legal right at any time to raise the issue of harassment without fear of reprisal or judgment. Any harassment issues reported will be dealt with in a serious, professional and (if possible) confidential manner.
Providing Services to People with Disabilities
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
Persons with disabilities shall be permitted to obtain, use or benefit from services through the use of their own devices. It should be noted that it is the responsibility of the person with a disability to ensure that his or her assistive device is operated in a safe and controlled manner at all times.
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is committed to communicating with persons with disabilities in ways to take in consideration their disability. To ensure this,
- Staff will be trained in how to interact or communicate with customers with a disability guided by the principals of dignity, independence and equality.
- Customers with disabilities will be offered alternative communication formats that will meet the needs of the customer as promptly as feasible.
- Documents will be provided to customers in an alternative format that will meet the needs of the customer in a timely fashion.
- If telephone communication is not suitable for the customer’s needs alternative forms of communication will be offered as required.
Service animals, such as but not limited to Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, Seizure Response dogs, and other certified service animals shall be permitted entry to all All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited locations.
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is committed to welcoming customers with disabilities who are accompanied by a support person. Any person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person shall be permitted access to all All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited locations with their support person. At no time will a person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person be prevented from having access to their support person while on All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited premises.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event that a planned temporary service disruption occurs that would limit a person with a disability from gaining access to our facilities, or services, All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited will make the disruption known to customers in the following ways:
- The branch supervisor will post notice of the service disruption at the branch office where the service disruption is located
- Messages will be posted on the All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited web site at www.all-risks.com
- Notices of service disruption will be announced over the College voicemail and email systems
- Notices will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated duration, alternate service locations if applicable, and a description of alternative facilities
- All-Risks Insurance Broker Limited may use an alternative place and time to provide the services directly to the person with a disability (for example, change of venue or meeting room )
- Any other appropriate assistive measures available to deliver services.
Training For Staff
All-Risks Insurance Broker Limited will provide AODA customer service training in to all employees who deal with the public or other third parties on their behalf, and all those who are involved in the development and approvals of customer service policies, practices and procedures. This training will be provided as a condition of employment to all new staff and on an ongoing basis for staff to ensure all staff stays current with any policy or procedural changes as it relates to the AODA Customer Service Standard.
The training will include:
- The purpose of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- How to use the assistive devices available on the premises that may assist with the provision of services to people with disabilities
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing services at any All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited branch
- Current policies, practices and procedures relating to the customer service standard
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited will accept feedback from anyone who has a concern about the Accessibility Program. Feedback may be submitted in writing, by email, or by telephone to the Operations Manager. Please direct your feedback to Adam Prociw at or 519-253-6376 ext. 10104.
Customers can expect to hear back within 48 hrs. Complaints will be addressed according to our organization’s regular complaint management procedures.
Modifications To This Or Other Policies
Any policy of All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.