Opportunity: Account Executive – Nobleton, ON
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is a full-service insurance brokerage offering a broad array of property, casualty, life, health and investment products and services to the residents of Ontario. We offer our customers a choice of high-quality insurance products from a number of reputable and financially secure insurance companies in a friendly and courteous environment.
We currently have a vacancy for an Account Executive in our Nobleton office.
We are growing and looking for Insurance Sales superstars with experience in Home and Auto Insurance who want to learn and grow into selling Commercial Insurance. Full training will be provided by the owner directly who has 10+ years of Insurance experience. Unlimited earning potential.
Responsibilities: As an Account Executive, your primary focus will be on new business generation. All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited works with many different Insurance Companies and we are looking for someone to grow with our office. The professional sales candidate will have the ability to earn ownership in their book of business, as well as have a very favourable commission split. Key responsibilities include:
- Generating, developing, servicing and maintaining all aspects of accounts achieving sales goals and objectives
- Demonstrated proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets, strong sales orientation, prospecting, and networking
- Provide clients with professional accurate advice with a consistent high level of personalized service, managing and maintaining those relationships
- No fear attitude to network, cold call, prospect and generate new leads with the goal of building relationships and developing business
- Respond to client inquiries, gathering underwriting information and conducting appropriate research
- Conduct thorough annual renewal review and report, present to clients
- Relationship building and maintenance with Insurance company carriers and service providers
- Ability to travel client meetings locally; valid Ontario driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle
- Proven sales track record
- Minimum of 1 year of Home and Auto Insurance Experience
- Excellent presentation, time management, and communication skills
- RIBO License is required or ability to convert OTL to RIBO
- Action-oriented business acumen and creativity
- Independent and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of computer skills (Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and grasp new concepts
About All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited
All-Risks was formed in 1954, incorporated in 1963 and we have been providing quality products and services ever since. It has been our innovative and fresh outlook on the insurance industry that has helped us grow and be a leader of the industry standard to both our clients and insurer partners alike.
*Only qualified applicants will be contacted.