Opportunity: Account Executive – Niagara Falls, ON
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is a full-service insurance brokerage offering a broad array of property, casualty, life, health and investment products and services to the residents of Ontario. We offer our customers a choice of high-quality insurance products from a number of reputable and financially secure insurance companies in a friendly and courteous environment.
We currently have a vacancy for an Account Executive, in our Niagara Falls office.
Responsibilities: As an Account Executive, your primary focus will be new business generation. You will be required to network, solicit, develop and produce a profitable book of Personal/Commercial business through various cultivation practices & techniques. The successful candidate must be able to service and maintain their growing book of business. Any existing book of business would be an asset.
- Proven sales track record
- Minimum of 2 years of Personal Lines Sales experience
- Self- starter with the ability to establish sales & retention goals
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship skills
- RIBO License is required or ability to convert OTL to RIBO
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of computer skills, knowledge and previous experience working with SIG XP and Compu-quote will be an asset
About All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited
All-Risks was formed in 1954, incorporated in 1963 and we have been providing quality products and services ever since. It has been our innovative and fresh outlook on the insurance industry that has helped us grow and be a leader of the industry standard to both our clients and insurer partners alike.
*Only qualified applicants will be contacted.