Head Office: 1255 Ouellette Ave, Windsor, ON
Mon - Fri : 8:30AM - 5:00PMSat: By Appointment

Income and Secondary Properties Insurance

Income Property Insurance

Do you own a secondary property that you rent out as a source of additional income? As the owner of a valuable investment property, you will require appropriate insurance coverage as financing is complex and will vary.

Types of coverage that you should consider with an income property are:

  •  Rental Income Protection – if your property becomes damaged, you will need to evacuate the property. This coverage will assist you with mortgage payments while your property is vacant.
  • Vacancy Protection – This coverage will protect you if you have open vacancies in your rental property and an unforeseen incident occurs (i.e. burst pipe)
  • Renovation Coverage – Will you current policy cover any additions/renovations to the property

Please speak to one of our experience insurance brokers who can help get you the appropriate coverage you need.

Secondary Property Insurance

Do you own a secondary property (cottage, out-of-town condo, etc?)? Properties that are vacant during certain times of the year always have a risk so it is best to ensure you have the appropriate coverage in place to handle any unexpected situation.

If you require property insurance that extends beyond your main residence, speak to an experienced broker at All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited.

Get a Quote

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.