COVID-19 NOTICE: Due to the current Pandemic, we will be limiting public access to our offices.

We are still working to service your insurance needs, but please contact your broker by phone or email only.

Equipment Floater Insurance

A form of inland marine insurance, often on a broad form basis, covering various kinds of equipment. The most common class is contractor’s equipment.