[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Opportunity: Receptionist – Windsor, ON
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is a full service insurance brokerage offering a broad array of property, casualty, life, health and investment products and services to the residents of Ontario. We offer our customers a choice of high quality insurance products from a number of reputable and financially secure insurance companies in a friendly and courteous environment.
We currently have a vacancy for a Receptionist, in our Windsor, ON Head Office. The Receptionist creates a welcoming environment for customers/visitors, answers the phone, manages the reception area and provides support to various departments.
- Be our first point of contact with clients to ensure they are greeted warmly and professionally
- Answer incoming phone calls on busy reception queue (+350 calls per day)
- Process incoming/outgoing mail from Canada Post and ICS Courier
- Payment processing from clients
- Manage and route incoming email from our after-hours claims mailbox
- Support your peers in projects when required
- Data entry
- Must have 2 years experience as Receptionist in a professional office environment
- RIBO license or insurance industry experience would be preferred
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be able to work both in a team and independently
- Knowledge of SIG XP and Applied Rating Services (Compu-Quote) would be an asset
- VOIP phone experience an asset
- Must have valid drivers license and vehicle
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain a strict level of confidentiality
About All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited
All-Risks was formed in 1954, incorporated in 1963 and we have been providing quality products and services ever since. It has been our innovative and fresh outlook on the insurance industry that has helped us grow and be a leader of the industry standard to both our clients and insurer partners alike.
*Only qualified applicants will be contacted.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]