Opportunity: Junior Customer Service Representative – London North, ON
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is a full-service insurance brokerage offering a broad array of property, casualty, life, health and investment products and services to the residents of Ontario. We offer our customers a choice of high-quality insurance products from a number of reputable and financially secure insurance companies in a friendly and courteous environment.
We currently have a vacancy for a Junior Customer Service Representative, in our London North office.
In this junior position as a Customer Service Representative, your primary focus will be a combination of servicing existing policies and accurately entering data in the various company portals. The successful candidate must be willing to work flexible hours and thrive in a self-motivated environment. Starting salary will be commensurate with experience. Employee benefit package included.
- Minimum of 2 years of service experience in an insurance brokerage with a focus on personal lines
- RIBO License is mandatory
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working with numerous insurance company portals
- Prior experience with SIG XP and Compu-Quote an asset
About All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited
All-Risks was formed in 1954, incorporated in 1963 and we have been providing quality products and services ever since. It has been our innovative and fresh outlook on the insurance industry that has helped us grow and be a leader of the industry standard to both our clients and insurer partners alike.
*Only qualified applicants will be contacted.