Opportunity: Customer Service Representative – Chatham, ON
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is a full-service insurance brokerage offering a broad array of property, casualty, life, health and investment products and services to the residents of Ontario. We offer our customers a choice of high-quality insurance products from a number of reputable and financially secure insurance companies in a friendly and courteous environment.
We currently have a vacancy for a Customer Service Representative, in our Chatham office.
- Prepare applications
- Renewal reviews
- Remarketing business
- Cross-Sell & make coverage recommendations
- Respond to inquiries from clients & insurance companies
- Assist clients with claims process
- Maintaining client relationships
Starting salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of extensive service and sales experience in an insurance brokerage with a focus on personal lines
- RIBO License is required
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Prior experience with SIG XP and Compu-Quote an asset
About All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited
All-Risks was formed in 1954, incorporated in 1963 and we have been providing quality products and services ever since. It has been our innovative and fresh outlook on the insurance industry that has helped us grow and be a leader of the industry standard to both our clients and insurer partners alike.
*Only qualified applicants will be contacted.