Opportunity: Commercial Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Windsor, ON
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is a full-service insurance brokerage offering a broad array of property, casualty, life, health and investment products and services to the residents of Ontario. We offer our customers a choice of high-quality insurance products from a number of reputable and financially secure insurance companies in a friendly and courteous environment.
We currently have a vacancy for a Commercial CSR, in our Windsor, ON office.
As a Commercial CSR, your primary focus will be on marketing new and renewal Commercial accounts. You will be required to: review submissions from Producers, analyze the risk for exposure as well as required coverage: prepare marketing submissions, obtain quotes from insurers and deliver recommended insurance programs to Producers. Duties will also involve binding new and renewing accounts while developing effective insurer relationships. The marketer will also field questions internally and provide sound technical expertise to others.
- Proven sales track record
- Minimum of 3-4 years of Commercial Lines experience
- Analyze requests for quotes and negotiate terms with insurance carriers
- Strong analytical and technical skills, detail oriented
- Ability to be organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Self- starter with the ability to establish sales & retention goals
- RIBO License is required or ability to convert OTL to RIBO
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- High level of computer skills, knowledge and previous experience working with SIG XP, Policy Works, and Applied Rating Services will be an asset
About All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited
All-Risks was formed in 1954, incorporated in 1963 and we have been providing quality products and services ever since. It has been our innovative and fresh outlook on the insurance industry that has helped us grow and be a leader of the industry standard to both our clients and insurer partners alike.
*Only qualified applicants will be contacted.