Opportunity: Account Executive – Callander
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Callander is a small-town office with a broad range of Insurance Company Partners to work with offering Personal Lines, Commercial, Property, Travel, Health and specialty insurances to the residents of Ontario. Our office has a modern, brick and mortar feel for the older generations, with an ever evolving online presence for the newer generations. We like to know our clients by name and present as a friendly, work family environment. We are growing and looking for Insurance Brokers with experience in Home and Auto Insurance. There is an Unlimited earning potential with a favourable commissions and renewal split.
Responsibilities: As an Account Executive, the primary focus will be on new business generation to grow with our office. Generating, developing, servicing, and maintaining all aspects of accounts achieving sales goals and objectives.
• Demonstrate proven success in meeting sales targets, prospecting, and networking
• Provide clients with professional, accurate advice with a consistent high level of personalized service, managing and maintaining those relationships
• Respond to client inquiries, gathering underwriting information and conducting appropriate research
• Conduct thorough annual renewal review and report, present to clients
• Relationship building and maintenance with Insurance company carriers and service providers.
• Ability to travel client meetings locally, valid Ontario driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle
• Dynamic Team player
• Minimum of 2 years of Home and Auto Insurance Experience
• Excellent presentation, time management, and communication skills
• RIBO License is required
• Life insurance license would be an asset
• Independent and entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
• Strong attention to detail
• computer skills (Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Self-motivated, able to multi-task and grasp new concepts
About All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited
All-Risks was formed in 1954, incorporated in 1963 and we have been providing quality products and services ever since. It has been our innovative and fresh outlook on the insurance industry that has helped us grow and be a leader of the industry standard to both our clients and insurer partners alike.
*Only qualified applicants will be contacted.