Opportunity: Account Executive – Burlington
All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited is a full-service insurance brokerage offering a broad array of property, casualty, life, health and investment products and services to the residents of Ontario. We offer our customers a choice of high-quality insurance products from a number of reputable and financially secure insurance companies in a friendly and courteous environment.
We currently have a vacancy for an Account Executive in our Burlington office.
As an account executive your focus will be a combination of servicing existing clients as well as setting up new clients. The successful candidate must be willing to work Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and thrive in a self-motivated environment.
You would be responsible for:
- Quoting new business
- Preparing applications
- Renewal reviews
- Remarketing business
- Cross-Selling & making coverage recommendations
- Responding to inquiries from clients & insurance companies
- Assisting clients with starting the claims process
- Maintaining client relationships
- RIBO License active and in good standing is required
- CIP, FCIP, or CAIB designation or working towards completion an asset
- Minimum of 3-4 years Personal Lines experience
- Experience or knowledge in commercial lines an asset
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Experience with SIGXP, CompuQuote/Applied rating and Company portals is an asset
About All-Risks Insurance Brokers Limited
All-Risks was formed in 1954, incorporated in 1963 and we have been providing quality products and services ever since. It has been our innovative and fresh outlook on the insurance industry that has helped us grow and be a leader of the industry standard to both our clients and insurer partners alike.
*Only qualified applicants will be contacted.